NetPilot and SoHoBlue provide high quality internet filtering and eSafety features for UK schools
“It does a great job with regard to filtering – but it does so much more. I can sleep at night knowing the College is protected” James Ewart, Network Manager, St Aloysius College
The NetPilot and SoHoBlue range comprises sophisticated yet easy to use security devices designed which are ideal for UK schools. Using the very latest hardware and internet security software from internet security specialists NIS, it offers high quality internet protection at a cost that schools can afford.
NetPilot and SoHoBlue products provide a complete package of hardware, software and support services including all the required software updates and hardware warranties for a 3 year period – so there are no hidden charges. It is extremely cost-effective, typical costs being £2 per user per year!
We have very happy school users some of whom have deployed the solution for over 11 years!
NetPilot offers a complete package of all web security software, hardware and support services tailored to protect UK schools. It combines everything you need to protect your school, its pupils, staff and your network.
Included in our package is a wide range of Unified Threat Management (UTM) protection measures – not just web filtering. We include a state-of-the-art firewall, as well as a full complement of tools to combat against all types of viruses and other threats – from Trojan Horses and Worms, to Malware and Spyware. This means you can be safe in the knowledge that your school network is fully protected all of the time.
- Powerful internet filtering incorporating the best of list and content filtering solutions
- The most powerful SSL filtering available
- Powerful firewall to protect your school from outside attack – even from other schools
- Web and email protection – gateway scanning: anti-virus, anti-malware, anti-spam
- Google and Bing SafeSearch enforcement
- Keyword and phrase filtering
- Full compatibility with school Active Directory systems enabling policies for individual pupils and staff
- Automatic software updates – no manual intervention
- Simpler and cheaper to install and run than overly complex systems from competitors
- Full audit logs – see who has gone where
- Solid-state hardware design for highest reliability
- Full 3 year hardware warranty with next school day replacement should hardware fail
- Designed to exceed former BECTA filtering specification